Xarelto Dangerous Drug Attorney Rob Shelton is Fighting For Injury Victims’ Rights!
Xarelto (also known as Rivaroxaban) is a drug primarily marketed as a blood thinner. Unfortunately, this anticoagulant invented and manufactured by Bayer AG does have dangerous side effects, according to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
If you or a loved one is suffering from dangerous side effects or serious health problems caused by Xarelto, contact the Shelton Law Group. Our experienced dangerous drug lawyers can work with you and help you hold pharmaceutical manufacturers responsible for their actions.
What are common dangerous side effects of Xarelto?
The FDA has received complaints from patients about a wide range of dangerous side effects. These incidents are recorded in the FDA Adverse Events Reporting System (AERS). FDA also changed its boxed warning on Xarelto in March 2014. Some of the serious health problems linked to Xarelto include:
- Pulmonary embolisms
- Severe bleeding
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Dangerous blood clots
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Gastrointestinal hemorrhage
- Rectal bleeding
- Intestinal bleeding
- Brain hemorrhaging
In certain cases, Xarelto has reportedly resulted in the death of patients taking this dangerous drug. Xarelto was linked to 58 deaths in 2012 and 72 deaths during the first 8 months of 2013, according to statistics compiled by Bayer and reported by the German newspaper Der Spiegel.
What should I do if I suspect serious side effects due to Xarelto?
If you or a loved one is experiencing serious or even potentially-fatal health problems due to Xarelto, we strongly urge you to take the following steps to protect your health and your rights:
- Contact your doctor immediately – Demand to see your doctor right away. You could have a life-threatening health problem. Don’t wait to see medical treatment.
- Go to the emergency room if necessary – If you doctor is unavailable, go the emergency room if you symptoms are severe. Your health could be at risk.
- Document your health problems – Write down exactly what seems wrong with you or your loved one. Keep a journal and take photographs if possible. Evidence builds strong cases. The more information you have, the better.
- Contact us – Our experienced Xarelto injury attorneys can work with you and make sure your case receives the attention it rightfully deserves.
How can a Xarelto dangerous drug lawyer help me with my case?
Legal cases involving massive pharmaceutical manufacturers can be extremely complicated. Companies like Bayer AG and Janssen Pharmaceutica, which markets Xarelto in the United States, often hire entire teams of lawyers to defend their best interests in product liability cases.
That’s why it’s critical you have an experienced attorney on your side, looking out for your best interests. As your Xarelto injury law firm, the Shelton Law Group can handle every aspect of your legal case, including:
- Thoroughly investigating your case
- Reviewing medical records
- Consulting with experts in the field
- Negotiating directly with Bayer AG and Janssen Pharmaceutica
- Filing a Xarelto lawsuit if necessary
- Filing a wrongful death lawsuit if your loved one died due to Xarelto
- Taking other legal action if necessary on your behalf
We will not rest until justice is served. Your case truly matters here. We work hard because we strongly believe companies should be held accountable for their actions. Discover what we can do for you. Contact the Shelton Law Group. Call 1-888-761-7204 and schedule a free consultation today. We take your case personally at the Shelton Law Group. Your case matters here.