A Louisville KY Surgical Mistakes Lawyer Focused On Results.
People rely on surgeons to perform lifesaving operations on them or their loved ones. But surgeons are not perfect. They make mistakes. And when they do, they need to be held accountable for their actions. They are not above the law. They are just like all of us.
Unfortunately, many surgeons are reluctant to admit they made a mistake or did anything wrong. Often, they will claim they did everything they can to help someone. But the truth is surgical mistakes are common. Some of the most common surgical mistakes include:
- Performing wrong surgical operation
- Operating on wrong body part
- Operating on wrong patient
- Operating under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Unprofessional conduct resulting in surgical mistake
- Failing to diagnose/misdiagnose
If you believe you or a loved one is a victim of a surgical mistake in Kentucky, contact a Louisville surgical error lawyer at the Shelton Law Group immediately. One of our experienced Kentucky surgical mistake medical malpractice lawyers can work with you and make sure your case gets the attention it rightfully deserves.