Take Your Wage Dispute Seriously.
Contact Kentucky Lawyer Rob Shelton Today!
When you work for someone, you reasonably expect to be paid for your work. When a business refuses to pay you for your time or for the amount agreed upon, that business needs to be held accountable for its actions.
At the Shelton Law Group, we have been fighting for the rights of workers throughout Kentucky for many years. Located in Louisville, the Shelton Law Group has a well-deserved reputation for successfully resolving wage and hour claims. We also handle fraud and business disputes in Louisville, Lexington and throughout Kentucky.
A wage and hour claim may arise out of any of the following circumstances (among other situations):
- Misuse of an exempt employee classification to avoid paying overtime
- Employee told to work “off the clock”
- Employee receives less than minimum wage
- Employee is not paid benefits, including sick leave or holiday pay
- Employee is not paid for waiting time or travel time
- Unpaid commissions or bonuses
Some of the most common wage and hour claims we handle at the Shelton Law Group concern unpaid overtime. We also work with people who were not paid the minimum wage or disputes over employee classification. Each of these cases presents unique challenges, which is why it’s critical you have an experienced, knowledgeable lawyer on your side, looking out for your best interests. Don’t try to tackle such a difficult case on your own. Contact the Shelton Law Group.